Navigating Your Young Breast Cancer Patients’ Emotional Health
The Living Beyond Breast Cancer and the National Navigation Roundtable (NNRT) hosted an hour-long webinar in September 2022 to learn more about the unique needs of young breast cancer patients and how to support your patients as they navigate breast cancer and emotional health.
Navigators who view this archived program will gain knowledge of:
- Unique issues faced by young women with breast cancer (early stage and metastatic), including the impact of the pandemic
- Emotional topics most frequently voiced as issues of concern by young women with breast cancer
- Signs of emotional health concerns related to breast cancer and the pandemic
- Barriers, including those related to health equity, which may impact the emotional health of young women with breast cancer
- Tools and resources to support the emotional health of young women with breast cancer